No process has more power to create or destroy business value in the retail sector than Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
But despite how important it is, many organisations are still relying on the constraints and rigidity of Excel spreadsheets.
Working with the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) Lawrence Serven, a well-known FP&A expert, looked at the best-run companies globally – those that consistently meet or exceed their own targets as well as their competitors’ – and identified the 12 key principles of FP&A that these businesses followed.
Watch the webinar to hear Lawrence discuss these 12 principles, and discover how you can use them to transform your finance function and become a trusted advisor within the business.
The on-demand webinar covers:
- The 12 principles: what best practice FP&A looks like
- Why Finance Managers need to step up their game... and how
- The implications of the 12 principles in a retail environment
- How technology can enable the 12 principles, and drive a finance transformation
- A demonstration of best practice with PUMA
- ... and more