Effortless app management. Enterprise-grade security.
Explore Board’s 2023 enhancements.
Board already empowers you to plan smarter in today’s fast-paced, disruptive market environment. Our 2023 releases have built on this by introducing new features, including the revolutionary ability to interact with third-party systems, that take Intelligent Planning to the next level.
Integrated application lifecycle management
Centralize and automate the lifecycle management of Board applications across the back-end and front-end from a single point of access.
- Automated processes for version control, snapshot comparison and package deployment
- Capsule objects are now fully supported in backups, packages, and deployments
New cloud enterprise security model
Enterprise-level protection for your data with granular control that doesn’t get in the way of the day job.
- Easily model complex organizational structures by combining multiple security layers
- Automate user provisioning and management through your corporate identity provider
Keep your Board solution performing at its best. Increased granularity in the diagnostic log lets you analyze & monitor user activity and perform debugging & root cause analyses more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
- Richer detail and additional information for layouts, data entry, data readers, data flows, and procedures
- Seamless adjustment of verbosity level
Customizable session timeouts
Tighten security platform-wide and protect sensitive data by requiring end-users to reauthenticate with the identity provider at the interval of your choice. Select your chosen timeout and Board will take care of the rest.
- Customizable timeout level
- Configuration assistance provided by Board Support
Unbalanced hierarchy enhancements
Simplify the way unbalanced hierarchies are used in procedures and layouts and gain greater clarity of the structure through additional visualization options.
- Apply selection to parents and children within procedures
- Support for “By Column” and “By Row” display mode, and “Refer To” option in layouts
Adaptive number scaling
Improve the readability of dense reports by adapting numerical formats to your preferences and audience.
- Set automatic number scaling or choose from thousands, millions, or billions
- Save your preferences in a personal view to reapply them with ease
Smart import enhancements
Streamline data transformation and support more complex calculation scenarios when working with Excel datasheets.
- Write a custom fixed value to a target Cube or Entity code/description
- Define formulas through the well-known Algorithms syntax