Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence
Combine planning, simulation and analytics to strike the right balance between supply and demand, effectively manage profitability and tightly align financial objectives with plant-floor operations.
The manufacturing industry is underpinned by the need to monitor costs, efficiency, and output to ensure that business activities are reaching their full potential. Advanced analytics in the manufacturing industry is increasingly being used to inform strategic decision-making by providing deeper insight into operations and predicting the impact of a decision before it is made.
Board, the unified Decision-Making Platform enables manufacturers to combine planning, simulation, and analytics to strike the right balance between supply and demand, effectively manage profitability, and tightly align financial objectives with plant-floor operations.
Board’s manufacturing dashboard software, which incorporates simulation and planning capabilities, helps manufacturers to aggregate operational data from diverse regions, business lines, cost centres, and plants and link them to financial and business goals - providing a holistic view of company performance from high-level strategic KPIs down to SKUs. Planning, simulation, forecasting, and analysis processes can be implemented easily and run on this unified data environment to achieve a better understanding of the impact of operational decisions on working capital, cash, revenue, and profitability across multiple levels.
With Board you will be able to:
- Gain full visibility of performance across inventory, supply chain, quality control and fulfilment
- Manage costs and profitability down to bill of materials
- Optimize and forecast inventory
- Effectively align supply chain and production plans with sales and demand forecasts
- Create P&L projections for products, product lines and sites
- Implement plant floor KPIs and metrics in alignment with corporate objectives
- Monitor operations
- Seamlessly connect Financial Planning with S&OP
- Reduce complexity and increase flexibility
- Increase users’ efficiency with self-service analysis