The modern FP&A takes an exciting path of transformation to meet the demands of modern business operating in a highly uncertain environment.
Changes in the FP&A framework are mainly driven by an increasing amount of data, innovations in technology and analytical methods. What will it involve getting to the leading stage of FP&A Maturity?
- FP&A Maturity Model (from merely predicting to driving performance)
- Key steps of FP&A Transformation
- Transforming your processes and analytics
- Transforming your people and culture
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Our experienced panel of speakers:
- Vignesh Dumonceau, CFO at Flex Switzerland
- Lawrence Serven, Regional Director and Thought Leader at Board International
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)