Maximizing Planning Efficiency in Consumer-Packaged Goods - Asia Pacific
Plan and Adapt to changing market conditions faster
Consumer Packed Goods manufacturers have maximised production line efficiency, the same may not be said for their internal business planning and forecasting activities. Hindered by disparate data silos and a multitude of spreadsheets, most organisations lack the end-to-end visibility required to effectively guide the performance of all departments towards the strategic corporate goals.
Watch this on-demand recording to discover how to overcome these challenges and:
- Accurately forecast demand
- Create transparent visibility of the supply chain
- Effectively align targets and plans from production lines to FP&A
- Gain complete transparency of performance by unifying BI and planning activities
- Enable effective collaboration with Sales & Operations
Learn how leading organisations such as Coca-Cola, Nestle and Quorn Foods are overcoming these challenges.