Driving Sales Performance with Integrated Planning and Analytics
Join us for this webinar to discover how Board's all-in-one platform enables business leaders to drive digital transformation in Sales Performance Management and:
- Manage quota and territory plans with ease
- Automate the commissions and incentives process
- Optimize sales forecasting to maximize target attainment and sales team alignment
- Unleash the full value of your CRM data to deliver the right business insights
- Connect Sales Performance Management activities with the rest of the business
Register now to learn how to plan a successful go-to-market strategy containing the right targets, directions, and incentives to drive revenues while maintaining full visibility of performance.
Tom McLaughlin/ Regional Director
Tom has over 25 years of successful sales experience at multiple leading-edge companies in aerospace, finance, and high technology. He is also a serial start-up entrepreneur, most recently with an AI/MI Workforce Alignment company Bazirt, Inc. He has also been founder and CEO of two early-stage analytic start-ups Paxent Technology and PredaSys, Inc. in product development BI and predictive analytics.
John Leahy/ Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
John is an expert in Financial and Operational Performance Management and Analytics with over 25 years experience in: designing and implementing financial software solutions, product management, solution architecture, knowledge management, sales, education, and support.