Is your Board solution award-worthy?
Take on the Board Solution Builder Challenge and prove it!
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the first Board Solution Builder Challenge, aiming to showcase the talented Board community and the value of the solutions they have built.
We want to find and promote the most creative, innovative, and robust solutions that partners have built in finance, supply chain, retail, and other areas.
Winners will receive a badge on their solution page in Marketplace, a press release from Board, travel and accommodation for one representative to attend Board's annual user conference in 2023, and recognition at that event.
The competition will take place from 09:00 GMT on Tuesday 17th January 2023 until 17:00 GMT on 28th February 2023.
Who can enter?
The challenge is open to any partner who currently has access to a Board platform with a valid ‘Developer’ license.
What do I win?
Prizes will be awarded to the best entry in each of the following categories:
- Supply Chain
Winners will receive a badge on their solution page in Marketplace (“2023 Winner – Solution Builder Challenge”), a press release from Board, travel and accommodation for one representative to attend Board's annual user conference in 2023, and recognition at that event.
How do I participate?
To enter, submit your Board solution before the competition deadline to email@example.com along with supporting documentation, screenshots, and a video.
As per the usual Board Marketplace solution submission process, you must adhere to the Marketplace Solution Guidelines, use the Solution Page Template, and complete the Addendum to the Board Solution Provider Agreement.
In addition to the Solution Page Template, you need to provide:
- A copy of your solution's capsules and database, so we can perform a technical assessment
- A short demo of your solution
We may also need to schedule a 30-minute Q&A session to complete the evaluation. Please note that Partner IP will be respected as per the marketplace agreement.
Entries should be made before 17:00 GMT on Tuesday 28th February 2023 and solutions already featured on the Marketplace cannot be resubmitted as a competition entry.
How are entries scored?
Each submitted solution will be scored according to the following criteria:
- Maturity of functionality demonstrated
- Clearly structured and well-performant application
- Quality of overall user experience
- Priority use cases:
- ML-enabled volume/demand planning
- Carbon CO2 forecasting
- Diversity, equity & inclusion planning
- Retail promotion optimization
- Inventory planning
- Supply chain risk management
What should I know before entering?
- You must treat all team members, competitors, judges, coaches, volunteers, or any other participant with respect and courtesy, abiding by the Board Code of Conduct & Ethics.
- Teams can be disqualified from the competition at the organizers’ discretion. Reasons might include, but are not limited to, breaking the Competition Rules, behaving in a way that violates the Board Code of Conduct, or other unsporting behavior.
- All participants agree to the rules of the competition by submitting an entry.