Data Modelling in Board (Business Oriented) - A/NZ
- 17 November 2020, 13:00 / 17:00
- Level: Intermediate
- Online training
- Language: English
This course is designed for Database Administrators and Developers and is aimed at providing a “business solution-oriented” approach towards data modelling in Board. This course reinforces data modelling concepts required to be self-sufficient in Board multi-dimensional database design, by using business case examples and exercises.
Cost: $1,000 AUD per person
Delegates will learn the fundamental concepts for data modelling and how to apply them when building a Board database. Using business case examples, best practice reviews and practical exercises, the delegate will gain extensive knowledge in data modelling in Board. The course covers backup strategies and migration management.
Trainee Pre-Requisite: Board: Data Modelling
This course is delivered virtually across 4 days, each session's duration is 4 hours.
- Data and Definition
- Data Strategy & Architecture
- Model your Data
- Data Integration
- Feeds your Data
- Data Loading
- Data Manipulation - ETL's
- Data Quality
- Backup Strategy
- Migration Management
- A laptop enabled to “remote desktop” via a guest network to Board training servers – each trainee is provided with their own connection for the course and all training software, materials and exercises are accessed from here.
- A mouse can be beneficial (but subject to trainee preference)