Analysis and Reporting with Board
- 01 December 2020, 09:30 / 16:00
- 02 December 2020, 09:30 / 16:00
- Level: Basic
- Online training
- Language: English
This course is designed for Board Developers and Power Users from across your organisation who are looking to become self-sufficient in creating, designing and maintaining the Board Capsule or front-end environment. This includes the building and design of screens, reports and dashboards to be used and viewed by all Board users in your organisation, as well as ad-hoc reporting.
Delegates will learn how to design and create Board Capsules - containers which display Board objects such as screens, graphics, tables, graphs, folders, maps, gauges, heatmaps, navigation menus and more. The course will teach you how to configure these objects using drag and drop and on-screen ribbon bars and configuration boxes. Other topics include: creating on the fly calculations using algorithms and pre-configured aggregations, as well as application design and best practice.
- Capsule environment
- Data View and Drilling
- Sorting, ranking and alerts
- Home Screen & Mask
- Dashboard design
- GeoMap and Containers
- Cards and Master Object
- Capsule Tiles
- A laptop able to “remote desktop” to Board training server – each trainee is provided with their own connection for the course and all training software, materials and exercises are accessed from there.
- For online courses, a dual-screen setup is beneficial but not required