Always going the extra mile for our customers
Whether you are in the middle of your annual budgeting cycle, getting ready for the Board of Directors meeting, or running an ad-hoc reporting query, you want to have a trusted partner that knows the Board product inside out and can help in case a technical question comes up.
Having a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with Board means:
- De-risking critical functionality of your Board solutions by getting qualified response time.
- Guaranteed solution performance through continuous assessment and monitoring.
- Having a dedicated Board expert team with 24/7 availability across the globe.
- Additional benefits such as quarterly review meetings, yearly health checks, and a free pass to our annual user conference.
Application Knowledge Transfer (AKT)
Opting in for AKT guarantees you named, dedicated support resources that will undertake an extensive knowledge transfer to gain insight into your specific application(s).
Yearly health check
Opting in for a 2-day health check means having the Board Support team conduct a review of the usage, usability, stability, and general performance of the specific application(s).
Your SLA Account Manager
- Facilitates and activates your solution support contract
- Owns responsibility for the SLA delivery and service quality assurance
- Provides quarterly status reports
- Hosts the Service Review meetings and actions the outcomes
- Orchestrates daily operations of the wider support team to ensure SLA KPIs are met