BOARD Financial Consolidation
Accurate group reporting, fast closing and complete financial control
BOARD FC (financial consolidation software) enables companies to perform both legal and management consolidation within a single, integrated Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management environment, providing a deep insight into financial and operational results.
BOARD FC addresses the challenges that multi-entity organizations face today with intercompany reconciliations, consolidation adjustments and group reporting.
Turnkey functionality merges data from different locations and across multiple general ledgers, performing multi-currency conversions and eliminating time consuming and non-compliant spreadsheet-based processes.
A Workflow Control Panel makes it easy to monitor and manage the consolidation process across the whole enterprise, highlighting the operations status and certifying internal controls.
Key Features of BOARD Financial Consolidation Software
Legal and management multi-level consolidation of complex group structures, with automation of:
- ✔ Currency conversion with calculation of Conversion Reserve
- ✔ Intercompany eliminations of Credits/Debits and Expenses/Revenues
- ✔ Elimination of Investments in subsidiaries and subsidiaries Net Equity, with calculation of Consolidation Reserve
- ✔ Elimination of dividends and subsidiaries Gain/Loss, with calculation of group Gain/Loss
- ✔ Calculation of changes in consolidation scope
- ✔ Cash-flow calculation and reporting
- ✔ I/C reconciliation at transaction document or currency level
- ✔ Flat and Sub-consolidation model
- ✔ Creation and comparison of unlimited scenarios (Actual, Budget, Forecast, etc.)
- ✔ Multiple and customizable closing periods (Year, Quarter, Month, etc.)
- ✔ Management of multiple Charts of Accounts: Local, Group and Reporting
- ✔ Journal entries at Company and Group Level
- ✔ Full data and process auditability
- ✔ Statutory, Management and Segment Reporting