Integrated Retail Planning: How Retailers Can Tackle the Planning Conundrum of 2021 and Face Disruption Head-On
Book your place now.
Faced with a highly turbulent global market, fashion and luxury retailers have an enormous conundrum when it comes to planning in 2021 and beyond; the pandemic and the impact of Brexit have made previous years’ results irrelevant, meaning historical data can no longer be relied on as the basis of a retailer's planning strategy.
If fashion and luxury brands are to succeed, lengthy planning cycles conducted on spreadsheets must be replaced with technology that enables agile, proactive decision-making, allowing the real-time visibility of performance to permeate the entire business.
A holistic digital transformation is no longer a 'nice-to-have', but a necessity for survival in a world where retailers always need to be prepared for change.
In this webinar, we’ll explore how some of the world’s leading fashion and luxury retailers have transformed their planning and analytics to:
- Gain real-time, complete visibility of performance - throughout the supply chain all the way to the store
- Effortlessly link strategic, operational, and financial goals
- Seamlessly shift from Merchandise Financial Planning to Assortment and In-Season Planning
- Ensure the right stock is in the right place at the right time through the right channels
- Identify the most profitable approach to assortment
- Minimise the risk of stockouts and overstock