Driving end-to-end Supply Chain transformation with IBP
For many organizations, disjointed planning processes cause a lack of transparency across the supply chain, creating bottlenecks which hinders users’ ability to make competitive decisions quickly. In response, many leading companies are turning to Integrated Business Planning (IBP) to create a connection between supply chain processes and corporate value creation and introduce a more transparent, efficient approach.
By combining CPM, BI, and Predictive Analytics in a single platform, Board acts as a control tower for all planning, forecasting, and reporting activities, enabling organizations to seamlessly integrate their processes business-wide and streamline execution across the entire supply chain.
Watch this webinar to find out how Board is used by organizations such as Coca-Cola and Puma to:
• Create complete transparency of activities and performance throughout the supply chain, helping to eliminate bottlenecks
• Unify planning cycles across the business and drive a more collaborative approach to the creation, review, and delivery of an agreed plan
• Facilitate the sharing of accurate, reliable data across every department, increasing the accuracy of planning and reporting processes
• Enable users to forecast the potential outcome of choices to inform decision-making and make continuous adjustments to plans in response
• Provide an understanding of the value creation impact for each activity by connecting financial and operational