An efficient supply chain is a key success factor in the CPG industry. Efficiency is dependent on accurate forecasting, promotion planning, and price planning. Though CPG companies keep a close eye on operational efficiency, disparate systems in each department or division create silos of data, making it difficult to gain an overall picture to use as the basis for planning and forecasting.
Realizing the need for change, leading CPG businesses have taken themselves on a digital transformation towards an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) approach, in which data is unified from across the organization and used for centralized planning efforts. The result is a marked uplift in visibility, accuracy, accountability, and efficiency across the entire supply chain.
Attend this webinar to learn how Board, as a unified decision-making platform, enables CPG companies to achieve IBP combined with advanced analytics in a single solution to:
• Set and cascade strategic goals down into financial and operational objectives
• Effectively forecast and predict demand based on a foundation of accurate data
• Drive the Demand Planning process by simulating the impact of promotional activity on profitability, operational efficiency, and resource requirements
• Accurately conduct pricing strategies based on input from several different departments
• Plan headcount, production line activity, and procurement with a Rough-Cut Capacity Planning approach
• Consolidate data from multiple divisions, departments, and business entities with ease, enabling their full collaboration