Global BARC Score: Integrated Planning & Analytics (IP&A)
Board is a Market Leader for integrated planning & analytics
Planning is an important element of management control, aligning operational business with strategic corporate objectives. However, for planning and forecasting processes to be successful, they require comprehensive analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) functionality. The BARC Score report compiles analyst evaluations within the market of integrated planning and analytics products, providing a clear and detailed overview of the products and vendors that operate in this area. Vendors are rated against a variety of criteria, from product capabilities and architecture to sales and marketing strategy, financial performance, and customer feedback.
The assessed functionalities vendors must demonstrate, include:
- Planning and forecasting (which includes the support for planning processes, modeling, workflows, plan data entry, simulation, etc.)
- Ease of use for business users
- Portfolio evaluation (which looks at the integration of functionality and the overall IP&A portfolio of a vendor)
- Ad hoc queries and reporting (which includes basic filtering and data navigation features)
- Infrastructure evaluation (which looks technically at the overall architecture of the IP&A platform)
Formatted reporting (which includes static and dynamic reporting features)
Download the full BARC report to understand the state-of-the-art planning and analytics solutions available worldwide and discover why Board software is a market leader.