Board Spring 21: Elevating the best of Board 10 and Board 11 for supercharged performance and unmatched flexibility
The newly released version of the platform represents a milestone in the evolution of Board technology.
Software vendor Board International today announced the general availability of Board Spring 21, the latest version of its market-leading Decision-Making Platform. Board drives a new era of decision-making and helps enterprises succeed in a constantly changing reality through greater planning agility and more accurate insights.
With the general availability of the Board Spring 21, customers will have access to supercharged performance, unmatched flexibility, rock-solid reliability, and a seamless upgrade path from previous versions, together with several new features:
- Unbalanced Hierarchies – Next-generation unbalanced hierarchy management combines an unlimited number of levels with flexible data navigation & analysis and revolutionary data entry functionalities.
- Dataview Improvements - Board Spring 21 brings an updated dataview that has been fine-tuned to make data interaction faster, simpler, and more intuitive than ever.
- Excel Add-In - The upgraded Board Excel Add-In allows users to view, import, manipulate, distribute, and share data in Microsoft Excel with extreme flexibility, shaping and altering grids and forms while retaining Board’s flagship data-entry and data-navigation functionalities.
- New Connectors - With the Spring 21, Board expands its prebuilt integration capabilities with 30+ new connectors for business application, cloud, and big-data data sources, providing even more information at business users' fingertips.
- R Integration - Board continuously improves its ability to deliver critical insights to decision-makers across the enterprise. Thanks to R integration, it can now seamlessly exchange data with an R-server to execute AI/ML algorithms and provide users with real-time results.
- Impact Analysis - The new Board impact analysis allows enterprises to trace their end-to-end data journey from origin to destination. It drives better, more informed decision-making by enabling business users to visualize the information flow from processing to consumption.
- Cloud Subscription Hub - The new subscription hub marks a shift towards a new era of user management, with a centralized portal to control subscriptions across multiple Board platforms, self-service user enrolment, external IDP federation and a customized sign-in experience.
- New Board REST/API - The New REST/API brings superior interoperability to the Board platform, allowing enterprises to easily run integrations with systems and workflows across their landscape. This improves efficiency and productivity by simplifying data exchange and process orchestration.
Board enables organizations to transform their approach to decisions by unifying business-wide planning, simulation, and analytics processes in a single platform. The Board Spring 21 empowers organizations to seamlessly upgrade from previous versions and, thanks to its improved performance, translate complex processes into effective business models faster and more easily than ever before.
“The Board Spring 21 represents a great milestone in the evolution of Board’s technology. It combines the best of Board 10 and Board 11, allowing customers to not only manage growing volumes of data and users with the utmost simplicity while maintaining exceptional levels of performance, but also to seamlessly upgrade from previous versions,” comments Pietro Ferrari, CTO of Board International.
Board Spring 21 is available now, with a full overview of new features available on the Board website.
Board is the #1 decision-making platform. Founded in 1994, Board enables people to have a transformative impact on their business, helping them to intuitively explore and leverage their data in a flexible, all-in-one decision-making platform. By unifying Business Intelligence, planning, and predictive analytics, the Board platform allows companies to produce a single, accurate, and complete view of business information, gain actionable insights, and achieve full control of performance across the entire organization. Thanks to Board, more than 3,000 organizations worldwide, including Coca-Cola, Ricoh, KPMG, Puma, Siemens, and ZF Group, have deployed end-to end decision-making applications at a fraction of the time and cost associated with traditional solutions. www.board.com