Board International to Host Global Board Beyond Partner Summit 2024, a global event series for Partners Worldwide
Board is thrilled to announce the upcoming Board Beyond Partner Summit 2024, a global event series to connect with partners globally.
Board International, a leader in Intelligent Planning, is thrilled to announce the upcoming Board Beyond Partner Summit 2024, a global event series to connect with partners globally.
The Board Beyond Partner Summit series is a one-day local partner event defining Board’s strategy and platform architecture to help Partners use the power of Board Intelligent Planning solutions to grow and expand their customer base.
Each local event is designed to be an immersive experience for partners, providing a unique opportunity to delve into the company's vision, gain in-depth knowledge of product updates, and discover a wealth of assets that can be harnessed to fuel the growth and expansion of their customer base.
Board’s senior leadership team will hold exclusive keynote sessions to ensure strategic alignment with partners.
· Jeff Casale, CEO of Board, will present the 2023 results and strategic plan for 2024.
· F.J. Gould, Global VP Alliances & Channels at Board, will expose the global perspectives for the partner network.
· Nelson Petracek, CTO and CPO of Board, will introduce the product roadmap and key upcoming innovations.
The first event will be held on Tuesday, February 6 in Paris, in the most emblematic place of the capital: the Eiffel Tower!
· London on February 7
· Tokyo on February 22
· Frankfurt on February 29
· Milan on March 05
· Amsterdam on March 18
· Dallas on May 7
Key Highlights of the Global Board Beyond Partner Summit 2024:
· Strategic Insights: Partners will have the exclusive opportunity to gain firsthand insights into Board International's strategic vision, helping them align their business objectives with the company's roadmap for the future.
· Product Updates: Attendees can expect a deep dive into the latest updates on Board's Intelligent Planning solutions. This includes technological advancements, feature enhancements, and innovative solutions that empower partners to deliver greater value to their clients.
· Local Engagement: Recognizing the importance of local engagement, the summit will feature region-specific sessions, enabling partners to address challenges and opportunities unique to their markets.
· Networking Opportunities: The event will facilitate networking among partners, fostering collaboration, idea exchange, and forming strategic alliances. Board believes that partnerships are at the core of innovation and success.
We are excited to meet our global network of partners for the Board Beyond Partner Summit 2024," said Jeff Casale, CEO at Board International. "This summit is a testament to our commitment to empowering our partners with the tools and knowledge they need to thrive in a dynamic business landscape. We look forward to sharing our vision, unveiling new solutions, and strengthening our partnerships for mutual success.
Board International invites all its valued partners to join the Board Beyond Partner Summit 2024 and embark on a journey of collaboration, innovation, and growth.
More information about our Partner summit here: https://beyond.board.com/partner-roadshow-2024/
Board Intelligent Planning solutions help over 2,000 organizations worldwide plan smarter, enable actionable insights, and achieve better outcomes. Industry leaders trust Board to unify strategy, finance, and operations through more integrated and intelligent planning, so they can take full control of performance. Partnerin with Board, global companies such as H&M, BASF, Burberry, Toyota, Coca-Cola, KPMG, and HSBC have transformed their planning processes to build a competitive edge.
Founded in 1994, and now with 25 offices worldwide, Board International is recognized by leading analysts including BARC, Gartner, and IDC.