Board’s unified platform for analysis, simulation, and planning makes business decision-making more efficient and effective.
Driving Manufacturing Efficiency with Integrated Business Planning
Balancing supply and demand is an ongoing challenge for manufacturers. The continuous combination of monitoring, analysis, reporting, and planning activities required to do this are often conducted in silos across different production lines, sales organizations, and departments, leading to repetitive processes, a lack of performance transparency, and the risk of missed opportunities for improvements in efficiency.
Join this webinar to find out how Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is being utilized by leading manufacturing organizations to drive profitability by unifying planning activities across the business.
Learn how Board’s IBP solution:
• Drives business-wide transparency of performance from design to delivery
• Creates alignment between strategic, financial, and operational goals
• Allows executives to make decisions quickly and accurately by enabling simulations and analysis of alternative strategies and scenarios
• Fosters collaborative working and accountability over results
• Frees up resources by automating manual processes
• Replaces all the disparate Excel files in the organization
• Empowers strategic business partnering
Can't make it to the live webinar? Register anyway and a recording of the webinar will be emailed to you.