Business Intelligence, Performance Management and Predictive Analytics for the Financial Services Industry
Effective planning, simulation and advanced analytics: BOARD all-in-one platform allows Banking and Financial Services organizations to optimize decision making.
BOARD helps financial firms to shift toward a more stable and agile enterprise data environment, equipped with robust and futureproof data analytics and enhanced with pervasive and integrated applications of planning, budgeting, forecasting and simulation.
Thanks to BOARD, Financial Services firms achieve meaningful insights on customer behaviour and incorporate risk monitoring and compliance responsibilities into performance management.
The vast amounts of data, usually fragmented and kept in different silos, are captured and leveraged in order to provide results in a relevant framework to deliver added value, improve strategic assessment and enable a more flexible reporting approach.
Financial Services companies can rely on a single version of the truth to be able to meet with both auditing issues, commercial opportunities and new emerging regulations challenges: BOARD contributes to provide the comprehensive picture of the current business context and to maximize their performance, by streamlining the decision making process and identifying areas where further improvement can be achieved.
With BOARD you can gain control and transparency throughout your entire business:
- ✔ Boost profitability analysis across the whole organization, with multidimensional view on customers, branches, services
- ✔ Keep pace with evolving economic scenarios with a full range of budgeting, planning and simulation capabilities
- ✔ Improve investment quality through margin and pricing analysis
- ✔ Get a deeper understanding of your customers’ needs and trends by evaluating customer acquisition and retention, churn rate, profitability, up & cross selling opportunities and future fund raising.
- ✔ Better monitor loan lifecycle by means of fine-tuned credit analysis
- ✔ Sharpen risk assessment and improve risk data accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- ✔ Proactively forecast the probability of losses and non-performing exposures by enabling a greater risk reporting flexibility
- ✔ Easily perform competitive analysis by visual modeling comparisons among the data, especially in terms of market share and rates
- ✔Increase the integration between financial and operational processes by monitoring back-office services productivity