Free your financial planning from the constraints of Excel® and rigidity of traditional solutions
BOARD FP&A is a turnkey solution that combines enterprise-wide financial planning and reporting, budgeting, and forecasting with self-service analysis, dashboarding and analytics – all on a single cutting-edge platform for supporting decision-making in the Office of Finance.
Based on a single, shared in-memory data repository, BOARD FP&A makes it easy to link financial planning down to the smallest operational detail, while always relying on a single version of the truth, making light work of the FP&A budgeting process.
Integrated workflow management, including conditional alerting and mailing, cell locking, and role-based security, allows you to quickly define planning steps and approval cycles. Effortlessly customize the process to the organization’s needs, maintain good financial practices, and achieve a robust, efficient, collaborative FP&A operating model.
Available on-premise or in the cloud, very easy-to-use and extremely flexible, BOARD FP&A is suited to any organization, from SME organizations to large multinational enterprises.
BOARD’s financial planning software offers a coding-free and intuitive drag-and-drop architecture, combined with a range of FP&A tools and forecasting, ensures that the ownership and control of your models stays within the business and will not require the ongoing support of IT or consultants.
Start now with BOARD FP&A and you will be up and running in a matter of days with a complete solution for financial planning and financial control.
Budgeting and Planning Areas
- Revenue calculations
- Overhead and other costs
- Workforce planning
- Capital Expenditure planning
- P&L and BS calculations
- Automatic cash-flow
- Workflow overlay for control and visibility of the process across all users and entities
- Real-time calculations and instant aggregation to immediately see the impact of changes
- Multiple-level allocation and drill-down
- Use of the same cell for input (data-entry) and output (formula)
- Actual, budget and forecast with unlimited scenarios and versions
- Commentary and attachment of relevant documents to enrich the numbers
- Fast production of “what-if analyses” and creation of multiple versions of the plans
- Use the FP&A application out-of-the-box, with your own entity and account structure
- Easy customizations of your FP&A application
- Advanced Microsoft Office integration
- Streamline enterprise-wide planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Seamlessly integrate planning, simulation and analysis
- Improve planning and analysis interactivity and timeliness
- Ensure data reliability and integrity
- Eliminate the disconnection between finance and operations
- Improve Finance’s speed and responsiveness
- Minimize manual data collection and reconciliation