CFO - Digital Office of Finance
Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting in the Era of Self-Service Analytics
As FP&A processes become increasingly datadriven, finance chiefs are looking for ways to quickly and efficiently provide business leaders with the information they need for better decision-making.
- What are self-service analytics, and how do they benefit finance and business users?
- How can self-service analytics streamline budgeting, planning, and forecasting processes?
- How can finance chiefs partner with IT and business function leaders to improve the availability and accuracy of data?
- How are leading companies implementing best practices for self-service analytics that reduce, or even eliminate, spreadsheet proliferation?
- What roles will cognitive technologies and self-service analytics play in finance going forward?
Download the new CFO.com research and discover how to build a data-centric finance function that empowers users.