S&OP to Integrated Business Planning Summit
Cross sector leaders share their experience of advanced S&OP and IBP
Board is proud to be the Diamond Sponsor of the 8th Annual S&OP to IBP Summit. As supply chains mature and S&OP advances, leading companies have continued evolving their planning processes, moving towards Integrated Business Planning. (IBP).
At this event, business leaders will hear experts discuss the challenges for business, and how the IBP framework can help meet these challenges. They will look at the IBP journey at various stages of maturity and discuss the key drivers for cross functional integration and the strategic and technological levers for implementation.
Attendees will come away with advice on how they can continue their own journey in the evolution of business planning and performance to enhance sustainability, agility, profitability and growth.
30th November 2023 at 11:10am
Expert Talk - Making IBP the Heartbeat of the Business- How to leverage the competitive collaborative capability of the team
- How and where to find levers for growth and change in the plan
- Where to leverage innovative opportunities through your IBP
- Manage your portfolio to persistently drive improvement
- How to synchronize goal achievement through technology
30th November 2023 at 16:35pm
Roundtable Discussion - Why the Financialization of your Plan Matters to Drive Future Success- Where to explore the commercial tradeoffs through your IBP plan
- How to leverage a commercial perspective from the complete team
- Driving more commercial plans through collaboration
- Ensuring your Integrated Business plans are feasible, achievable and profitable
Dave Food, Head of Supply Chain, Board