Analyze, Plan and Simulate in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Right drug, right time, right price: end-to-end decision-making in the Pharma industry
To continue innovating successfully in the future and focus increasingly on the patient, the Pharmaceutical Industry needs to profitably address its R&D efforts and evolve its traditional selling approach. That means properly managing and controlling the big data sets which are scattered throughout the supply chain.
From the laboratory to the shelf, BOARD enhances all decision-making processes of pharma companies through a single platform for analysis, planning and simulation, helping organizations to make better research annd commercial decisions.
Discover how BOARD supports pharma companies to achieve clinical, operational and financial excellence and strrenghten collaboration with suppliers and customers:
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- ✔ Define the most profitable mix of projects by integrating Project analysis, Planning and Forecasting;
- ✔ Reduce clinical trial costs by better controlling the performance of each trial site;
- ✔ Align production levels with expected sales through S&OP Planning and Forecasting.
- ✔ Gain more in-depth insight into operational issues within the supply chain and the logistics flow;
- ✔ Increase the level of detail in scheduling distribution quotas and product turnover evaluation;
- ✔ Optimize distribution channels for branded, generic and OTC products;
- ✔ Reporting and benchmarking acrosss different business units (e.g. tablets vs. packs);
- ✔ Shorten time-to-market by boosting the tracking of product compliance
SALES AND MARKETING
- ✔ Gain a complete overview of the product contribution margin across all sales outlets (chemists, discount stores, department stores, pharmacies, etc.), up to the single shelf;
- ✔ Integrate S&OP Planning with brick-level sales data provided by healthcare data service companies;
- ✔ Increase proactivity in the generic drugs market thorugh Tender Planning and Tender Events analysis;
- ✔ Enhance Sales Rep/Doctor relationships by monitoring sales campaigns and doctor confidence/sentiment analysis;
- ✔ Fine-tune dynamic pricing strategies by integrating Promotions Forecasting with Demand Forecasting;
- ✔ Preserve brand equity and patient loyalty through Loss of Exclusivity (LoE) analysis