North Sidney (Australia)
- Be a part of a world class brand which is rapidly growing in Australia
- Seeking an enthusiastic multitasker
- Entry level position
Be a part of a Swiss multinational group who are expanding worldwide. Our operations span Europe, America and now Asia and Australia.
Due to expansion, we are seeking a talented, passionate and enthusiastic Office Manager. This role would suit someone with previous office administration experience and hours can be tailored to suit part time or intern candidates at this stage up to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- General office administration duties
- Receptionist and switchboard duties
- Filing (manual and electronic) of customer and business partner documents
- Filing of legal and statutory documents (ATO/State)
- Order and coordination of suppliers for Marketing Collateral, Corporate Gifts, etc.
- Coordinate event logistics
- Liaising with printers for marketing, business cards etc
- Monitoring and maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Coordinate staff travel and accommodation needs
- Liaison with building management and suppliers
- Manage couriers and postage
Salary equivalent to an annual, full time of AU$55-65k (excluding Superannuation)
The role reports to the BOARD Australia Finance Manager
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a professional and dynamic team located in North Sydney, in an organisation that understands its greatest asset is its people.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Proficiency with MS Word & Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- A team player who can show initiative and deliver multiple tasks on time or ahead of schedule
The time is now and the future looks exciting. If you have high energy and are driven to succeed then please forward your resume by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.