La piattaforma All-in-One di Board per analisi, simulazione e pianificazione rende il processo di decision-making più efficiente e funzionale.
Driving Sales and Marketing Performance through Unified Planning and Analytics
CRM systems are the backbone of sales and marketing activities, holding a wealth of data which, combined with insights from other tools such as marketing automation solutions, has the potential to inform future activities. However, many sales and marketing leaders are unable to take effective decisions due to a lack of reporting capabilities within their CRM solution, difficult and cumbersome alignment between the teams, no easy way to bring disparate data sources together, and no standardized planning methodology.
Through Board’s integrated business planning and analytics platform, sales and marketing professionals can compare sales figures and marketing results instantly with other data sources from across the business for true visibility into what’s driving the numbers and where improvements can be made. This information can then be used as the basis for accurate plans, budgets, and forecasts in a collaborative approach which creates accountability over results.
Attend this webinar to learn how the Board decision-making platform can enable sales and marketing teams to:
- Plan sales compensation, monitor sales quotes, and manage sales territories with ease
- Achieve an accurate, centralized view of sales and marketing performance and the underlying factors which drive it
- Boost demand through effective marketing campaigns by enabling cross-alignment between the sales and marketing departments
- Automatically allocate strategic targets over sales channels and products using advanced business rules
- Manage budget and forecast submission, review, approval, and versioning, as well as commentary, through an automated workflow
- Leverage historical performance figures to estimate the future outlook of the business as well as to study and influence the behavior of customers using predictive technologies and AI