Visualisation in Board (Technical) - A/NZ
- 09 September 2021, 09:00 / 17:00
- Level: Basic
- Online training
This course is designed for Board Developers and Power Users from across your organisation, who are looking to become self-sufficient in creating, designing and maintaining the Board Capsule or front-end environment using the Web interface. It is suited for those who are new to Board and require the skills to build and design screens, reports and dashboards that are to be used and viewed by all Board users within your organisation, as well as ad-hoc reporting.
Price: $500 AUD per person
Delegates will learn how to design and create Board capsules, using Board objects such as screens, graphics, tables, graphs, folders, maps, gauges, heatmaps, navigation menus and more. The course will teach you how to configure these objects using drag and drop configuration settings. Other topics include creating on the fly calculations using algorithms and pre-configured aggregations, as well as application design and best practices.
This course is delivered virtually, this session's duration is 8 hours.
- Board Front-end
- Dataview Layout and Formatting
- Rules and Data Picker
- Other Objects
- Analysis & Reporting Best Practices
- A laptop enabled to “remote desktop” via a guest network to Board training servers – each trainee is provided with their own connection for the course and all training software, materials and exercises are accessed from here.
- A mouse can be beneficial (but subject to trainee preference)
- For online courses, a dual-screen setup is beneficial but not required