Planning and Procedures with Board
- 08 December 2020, 09:30 / 16:00
- 09 December 2020, 09:30 / 16:00
- Level: Intermediate
- Online training
- Language: English
This course is designed for Database Developers or advanced Power Users who have already completed the Data Modelling and Analysis & Reporting Courses or have equivalent experience. The course brings together many of the concepts covered in the previous courses and enables developers to build fully integrated and automated BI (Reporting) & CPM (Budgeting and Planning) solutions.
The Board Procedure environment allows Board application developers to configure a broad range of tasks or actions. Topics include: automating the loading of data to Board, running bespoke data calculations and transformations, configuring data entry work screens and workflow structures and scenario creation.
- Procedures overview
- Data loading automation
- Data Entry
- Data Flow - Basics
- Data Flow - Cube alignment
- Data Flow – Calculations
- Currency Conversion
- A laptop able to “remote desktop” to Board training server – each trainee is provided with their own connection for the course and all training software, materials and exercises are accessed from there.
- For online courses, a dual-screen setup is beneficial but not required
Completion of both Data Modelling and Analysis & Reporting courses is preferred, or equivalent Board experience.