Planning and Procedures in Board
- 04 August 2020, 09:00 / 18:00
- Level: Advanced
- Address: Microsoft Teams
- Language: English
Duration: 2 Days
This course is designed for Database Developers or advanced Power users who have already completed the Database & Capsule Training courses – or have equivalent experience. The course brings together many of the concepts covered in the previous courses and enables developers to build fully integrated and automated BI (Reporting) & CPM (Budgeting and Planning) solutions.
The Board Procedure environment allows Board application developers to configure a broad range of tasks or actions. Topics include: automating the loading or extracting of data to and from Board, running bespoke data calculations and transformations, configuring data entry work screens and workflow structures, printing and broadcasting and scenario creation.
Trainee Pre-Requisite: Previous attendance at both Database Training & Capsule Training Courses is preferred, or equivalent Board experience.
- Procedures Environment
- Data Loading Automation
- Data Entry
- Data Flow
- Budget Initialization
- Net Sales
- Currency Conversion
- Product Budget
- Customer Budget
- Workflow and Area Manager Approval
- A laptop enabled to “remote desktop” via a guest network to Board training servers – each trainee is provided with their own connection for the course and all training software, materials and exercises are accessed from here.
- A mouse can be beneficial (but subject to trainee preference)
- An extra screen is recommended
Please note that once your training has concluded, we will continue to give you access to your environment for 2 more days so that you can apply what you've learned and play around.