PL: Planning and Procedures with Board
- 28 November 2022, 09:00 / 17:00
- 29 November 2022, 09:00 / 17:00
- Level: Basic
- Address: De Entree 232, 5th Floor, 1101 EE Amsterdam,
- Language: English
Duration: 2 days training
Course content and objectives:
The course is aimed at advanced board users who want to build complex board applications such as planning or finance applications using procedures, data-entry and workflows.
Special emphasis is placed on the various functions of the Procedure Manager such as data import, data flows and calculation methods as well as the possibilities of workflow design. These techniques are deepened with practical exercises and application examples.
- Data Entry
- Procedure Introduction
- Procedure Commands
- Dataflow Introduction
- Dataflow rules
- Dataflow Modes
- Advanced Dataflows
- Build your own planning app
- Training location: Board Benelux, De Entree 232, 5th Floor, 1101 EE Amsterdam
- Catering: Drinks, snacks and lunch are provided to all participants
- Requirements: Participants must have followed the Database and Visualisation courses prior to the Planning course.
- Registrations: Please register by e-mail at email@example.com no later than 15 days before the start of the training.
- Download the full Training planning : Download here