Data Modelling in Board (Technical) - A/NZ
- 08 September 2021, 09:00 / 17:00
- Level: Basic
- Online training
This course is designed for Database Developers who are seeking to become self-sufficient in Board multi-dimensional database design. The course is suited for Administrators and Business Users from multiple disciplines who are new to Board.
Price: $500 AUD per person
Delegates will learn the fundamental building blocks of Board database construction. The use and configuration of Entities, Relationships and Cubes are covered in-depth, as well as the process of loading data into a Board database using Data Readers. These techniques will be put into practice on a sample data set to implement a simple sales analysis application drawing on multiple data sources, whilst using the Web interface. The course also covers database maintenance and troubleshooting, as well as an introduction to the Board security model.
This course is delivered virtually, this session's duration is 8 hours.
- The Board Data Model
- Hierarchies and Relationships
- Data Readers
- ROLAP Cubes
- A laptop enabled to “remote desktop” via a guest network to Board training servers – each trainee is provided with their own connection for the course and all training software, materials and exercises are accessed from here.
- A mouse can be beneficial (but subject to trainee preference)
- For online courses, a dual-screen setup is beneficial but not required