Board Technology Introduction course: Module 1 Database
- 11 October 2021, 09:00 / 16:00
- 12 October 2021, 09:00 / 16:00
- Level: Basic
- Online training
- Language: english
Board is organising a Technology Introduction course intended for:
- Board implementation (partner) consultants;
- Selected Customer staff - it is a recommended course for customer organizations that intend to apply, or extend on the Board co-build approach or want to support and extend the Board platform;
- Board Power Users; recommended for those that want to build and extend on reports & KPIs on the Board platform. Board Power Users will only participate in the 2-day Visualisation module and skip the Database and Planning module.
This is a newly designed 6-day course program and replaces the four-day Database, Capsule and Procedure / Developer training course that Board used to provide. The focus on self-study (e-learning) is significantly reduced and all course materials (including the limited e-learning) are re-designed and more exercises are included. It is possible to register separately for each training day.
- Fully compatible with Board11
- Easier approach and use of e-learning courses
- Aligned with Board Academy program and Practitioner exam and certification
- Modular approach
In this course you will:
- Learn the fundamentals and concepts of database construction – entities, relationships and Cubes as well as the process of loading data into the database (Data Readers).
- Design, create and maintain the Board Capsule environment - building and designing of screens, reports and dashboards which will be viewed by the end users of the applications.
- Learn to control Board procedures: automate data loading/publishing, report printing & distribution, applying workflows/approval cycles, invoking external programs and data providers.… (*).
In a regular setting Board would have provided this course program as a combination of elearning and class room based sessions, either in Brussels or Amsterdam. In the current situation we decided to replace the class room based sessions with remote sessions.
Standard fee per participant: Euro 450 per day x 6 days.
Board eLearning (click here for more information) is free-of-charge till the end of 2021. The Board trainer is Andries de Vries. eLearning, on-line training materials and the training sessions are provided in the English language and are based on Board version 11.x. Participants must have access to a computer/laptop with working microphone, and enough administrative rights to connect to a remote desktop.
This will be a unique opportunity to learn from the best, as well as exchange experience with other professionals attending the class. If you are interested in participating, please send an email to email@example.com. A registration form will be send and only a completed and signed form is valid as registration.