Board Database, Capsule and Procedure training
- 06 July 2020, 09:00 / 17:00
- 07 July 2020, 09:00 / 17:00
- 09 July 2020, 09:00 / 17:00
- 10 July 2020, 09:00 / 17:00
- Level: Basic
- Address: ONLINE,
- Language: English
Board is organising a Database, Capsule and Procedure training intended for:
- Core competence centre customer staff / co-development;
- Board implementation (partner) staff.
This is a technically oriented course for staff that need to implement and extend the Board platform within a customer organisation.
In a regular setting Board would have provided this course program as a combination of elearning and four class room based sessions, either in Brussels or Amsterdam. In the current situation we decided to replace the class room based sessions with remote sessions.
In the mornings (9:00-12:00) participants will be guided by the instructor in a remote class room based – yet interactive - manner. The afternoons are dedicated for exercises where participants will be guided (on demand) by the instructor(s) on an individual basis.
In the Database, Capsule and Procedure training you will:
• Learn the fundamentals and concepts of database construction – entities, relationships and Cubes as well as the process of loading data into the database (Data Readers).
• Design, create and maintain the Board Capsule environment - building and designing of screens, reports and dashboards which will be viewed by the end users of the applications.
• Learn to control Board procedures: automate data loading/publishing, report printing & distribution, applying workflows/approval cycles, invoking external programs and data providers.… (*).
Before the remote session – approximately 15 hours of elearning
Monday 6th July: 9:00h – 12:00h – group session
Monday 6th July: 14:00h – 17:00h – one-one exercise support (on-demand)
Tuesday 7th July: 9:00h – 12:00h – group session
Tuesday 7th July: 14:00h – 17:00h – one-one exercise support (on-demand)
Thursday 9th July: 9:00h – 12:00h – group session
Thursday 9th July: 14:00h – 17:00h – one-one exercise support (on-demand)
Friday 10th July: 9:00h – 12:00h – group session
Friday 10th July: 14:00h – 17:00h – one-one exercise support (on-demand)
Please see the attached agenda for detail
Standard fee per participant: Euro 390 per day x 4 days.
Board eLearning (Click here for more information on e-learning )is free-of-charge till the end of 2020.
The Board trainer is Andries de Vries. eLearning, on-line training materials and the training sessions are provided in the English language and are based on Board version 10.X (*).
Pre-requisites for the remote class room training is the completion of the eLearning. Participants must have access to a computer/laptop with working microphone, and enough administrative rights to connect to a remote desktop.
This will be a unique opportunity to learn from the best, as well as exchange experience with other professionals attending the class. If you are interested in participating, please send an email to email@example.com. A registration form will be send and only a completed and signed form is valid as registration.
(*) The Predictive Analytics Engine BEAM, Board installation & administration, Connectors and Board Financial Consolidation are not within scope of this course
(**) The training will be based on Board’s latest 10.x version.- the web based client. Training on Board 11.x is available through elearning and new tracks are planned for 2020.