Sydney: BOARD Customer Power User Training
- 19 February 2019, 09:00 / 17:00
- 20 February 2019, 09:00 / 17:00
- Level: Intermediate
- Address: 100 Pacific Highway, North Sydney 2060
- Language: English
DURATION: 2 DAYS
The Power User course is designed for users who would like to become self-sufficient in creating, designing and maintaining the Capsule environment in BOARD. This includes the building and designing of screens, reports and dashboards which will be viewed by the end users of the applications.
Delegates will learn how to effectively design and create BOARD “Capsules”. These are containers which can accommodate any BOARD object such as reports, graphs, spreadsheets, folders, carousels, simulation models, dashboards and navigation menus. These objects can be freely positioned on a screen with a simple drag & drop from a ribbon bar and interactively configured.
During the two-day course a wide variety of objects will be introduced and explained in detail which will allow you to create various types of applications. We will also discuss how to effectively design an application and what to consider from an end-user perspective. How to link objects will also be discussed. We will also create environments to do data entry and simulation as well as introduce the Office Add-ins and HTML 5.
Price per delegate: $1000 AUD
Topics including (Not exclusive)
- Overview of Database concepts
- Client Overview
- Capsules – Screens, Marks and properties
- Data View Object
- Advanced Analysis Functions
- Selections & Select Objects
- Cartesian charts
- Other Charts & Maps
- Other Objects – Containers, menus, etc.
- HTML Interface introduction & design tips
- Office Add-ins
- Hands on exercises
- Compatible PC/Laptop (VM to be Dual core)
- BOARD Client 10.1 and Above
- HTML Browser
- BOARD Power User Key
- eLearning lessons
*Cancellation is permitted up to 1 week before the training date free of charge, after this date will be 100% non-refundable.*