Workplace: Mumbai, India
We are looking for a highly analytical, self-motivated Senior Consultant with a strong background in Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management solutions to join our team.
BOARD’s Professional Services team brings our customers significantly higher success rates through project implementation. We offer a flexible and dynamic work environment and plenty of opportunities to support professional growth. This role is about being the client’s advisor and championing best practice in both backend and frontend development of BOARD toolkit applications.
You’ll connect to customer data and architect multi-dimensional data models. You’ll work alongside the customer to create templates and actionable BOARD reports, dashboards, budgets and other BI and CPM applications to give users the tools they need make quick & informed data-driven decisions. Your technical expertise and business acumen will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases. This role provides an ideal opportunity to join a fast growing organization with a product at the technological forefront of its market.
• Plan, coordinate, and engineer implementation of the BOARD BI and CPM solution from requirements and design to mentoring and delivery
• Involvement in the process, from gathering requirements, through the completion of implementation, according to the project’s needs
• Support the BOARD Pre-sales Team during the preparation of a Proof of Concept (POC) and product demonstrations
• Be responsive to customer requirements and mitigate concerns
• Acquire and maintain deep product knowledge and skills
• BE/ME/MSc degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Mathematics, Economics, Management Information Systems (MIS) or any relevant field
• Minimum 3+ years experience in BI and CPM Project Implementations
• Experience with multi-dimensional systems (eg: Oracle ESSBASE, HYPERION planning, SAP BPC, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of Economics (if this is not the field of your degree)
• Able to work against very tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
• Ability to travel (Domestic and International)