Business Intelligence, Planning and Predictive Analytics for Restaurant Services and Chains
Increase control and profitability of your restaurant and casual dining network: analyze, simulate, plan and forecast in a single interactive environment
Plagued by ever-increasing volumes of granular data, restaurant executives often struggle to recognize critical issues that will have the greatest impact on their food service chains. Furthermore, individual restaurants, even those that are part of national chains, can often end up being managed as business islands. Through its unified approach of BI, CPM, and advanced analytics, the BOARD platform helps top executives to link together strategical and operational activities while increasing their effectiveness.
BOARD’s restaurant business intelligence software empowers decision makers with a unified platform for operational and financial planning, analytics, and simulation to monitor, protect and maximize margins for all of the restaurants in their food service chains and franchisee networks.
As a comprehensive solution, effectively and coherently running across distributed organizations, BOARD orchestrates and consolidates data from multiple sources, locations and POS into a single view, providing a truly integrated approach to analytics for restaurants. At any step of the decision-making process, BOARD’s restaurant data analytics allows managers to have access to up-to-date information and gain valuable and actionable insights across key restaurant chain processes, from Front-of-House (FOH) and Kitchen control, to customer spending and loyalty management, supplier and purchasing evaluation, and Workforce and Inventory optimization.
Thanks to BOARD’s integrated restaurant analysis and reporting, managers can better understand workforce performance for each location, allowing them to concentrate on meaningful relationships with staff and guests and spend more time on the restaurant floor, while delivering both more efficient management and increased customer engagements.
Restaurant managers can take advantage of BOARD’s outstanding predictive modelling techniques and tools to identify key business trends and relevant sales opportunities to stay ahead of their competitors.
- ✔Offer all the planning and analysis agility needed to get full control of complex restaurant networks.
- ✔ Ensure a shared view on goals, plans and results by enhancing collaboration between restaurant managers, FP&A team and executives.
- ✔ Drive and control alignment and visibility across all regional restaurants.
- ✔ Create standardize scorecards to benchmark individual restaurant/location performance against all others and evaluate the global network.
- ✔ Provide a full P&L statement, starting with sales and ending with restaurant cash flow for each restaurant.
- ✔ Control and plan sales campaigns and promotions in a more effective way.
- ✔ Simulate the impact of price changes on restaurant profitability.
- ✔ Improve change management through restaurant forecasting and simulation by new products and new scenarios’ impacts evaluation.
- ✔ Define on-the-fly effective intervention to meet any change needs arising from your restaurant chain.
- ✔ Create actionable reports that red-flags problems within restaurant services and chains.
- ✔Analyze, segment and forecast guest traffic with ease.
- ✔ Identify daily missed-revenue to check and consequently protect the health of each restaurant.
- ✔ Improve Front of House operations by analyzing guest traffic and seating efficiencies.
- ✔ Reduce waste by forecasting product usage.
- ✔ Effectively manage workforce through labour analysis, cost and wages analysis and capacity mapping.
- ✔ Enhance negotiations with vendors thanks to deeper insights of facts and figures about suppliers’ performance.
- ✔ Optimize suppliers’ relationships by distributing demand forecasts and allocating forecasts down to material level.