PT Administrative Assistant and Office Manager
Locatio: Boston, MA
BOARD Americas is a global software vendor leading the way in Business Intelligence, Analytics and CPM unification. Founded in 1994, BOARD has enabled over 3000 companies worldwide to improve the effectiveness of their management decision making processes, unifying BI, Business Analytics and CPM in a singular, integrated environment. BOARD is headquartered in Chiasso, Switzerland, with multiple offices around the world.
What BOARD offers you
- The #1 decision making software platform and the market reference for unified Business Intelligence, Performance Management and Predictive Analytics
- A global and fast-growing business software environment
- Possibilities for personal and professional development
- Co-workers who prefer teamwork and sharing their knowledge
Reporting to the Finance and HR Manager, the Office Manager is responsible for overall front office activities, such as sorting mail, handling purchasing requests and maintaining the facility. This position is also responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
As our Office Manager you will:
- Assist with processing vendor invoices
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain a professional image.
- Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department.
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Book transportation and accommodation.
- Be responsible for the facilities’ day-to-day operations (such as maintaining a log for the distribution of access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.).
- BS/BA in a related field of study
- 2 + years’ experience of previous experience in office management
- 2 + years’ experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience with Navision, Concur, Paychex and Microsoft Office
- Detailed and deadline-oriented with strong work ethic
- Strong customer-focus and desire to serve in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills