Professional Services Team Leader
Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for a resourceful, solutions-oriented Professional Services Team Leader with a strong background in Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management solutions to join our Boston-based Professional Services team.
BOARD’s Professional Services team successfully delivers business value to clients through the implementation of our software. The Team Leader is responsible for advising the client on how to leverage BOARD’s product across their company, thus driving adoption and repeat purchases. The person in this role will need leadership qualities to inspire a growing team of 5-10 consultants to meet and exceed expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to join a fast-growing organization with a product at the technological forefront of its market. We offer a flexible and dynamic work environment and plenty of opportunities to support professional growth.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of 5-10 Consultants
- Manage relationships with key accounts and consulting team while liaising with the account manager and customer success team
- Respond to customer requirements and mitigate customer needs
- Acquire and maintain deep product knowledge and skills
- Plan, coordinate, and engineer the implementation of the BOARD BI and CPM solution from requirements and design to mentoring and delivery
- Involvement in the process, from gathering requirements through the completion of implementation, according to the project’s needs
- Collaborate across all BOARD teams to ensure long-term customer success
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a team of 5-10 individuals
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in BI and CPM project implementation
- Experience with multi-dimensional systems (e.g.: Oracle ESSBASE, HYPERION planning, SAP BPC, etc.)
- Experience with the software project management lifecycle (PMP or similar certification preferred)
- Proven success in effectively communicating across levels and managing multiple stakeholders’ expectations
- Strong skills in decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to travel about 30% of the time (Domestic and International)
- BS/BA degree in any relevant field
At BOARD International we are united by our shared passion for empowering businesses to make better decisions. Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and in some cases entirely new businesses value. BOARD International improves corporate decision-making by unifying BI, predictive analytics, and CPM in a single integrated platform deployed on-premise or in the Cloud. Controlling strategic, operational, and financial processes, BOARD’s programming-free toolkit approach enables enterprises to deploy analytics applications in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional solutions. Founded in 1994, BOARD is a privately held company headquartered in Chiasso, Switzerland, with 22 global offices on five continents. BOARD International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.