Watch this in-depth webinar to discover how to shape tomorrow’s business strategy and improve day-to-day decision-making in the Office of Finance by using Board’s unified planning & analytics platform which:
- Seamlessly combines business analytics with business planning
- Delivers both the managerial and the statutory perspective in a single financial statement
- Helps identify criticalities and negative business trends as soon as they arise
- Automates the creation of managerial reporting books
- Promotes collaboration and helps share new insights throughout the organization
- Engages the audience with compelling visualizations
Tom McLaughlin/ Regional Director
Tom has over 25 years of successful sales experience at multiple leading-edge companies in aerospace, finance, and high technology. He is also a serial start-up entrepreneur, most recently with an AI/MI Workforce Alignment company Bazirt, Inc. He has also been the founder and CEO of two early-stage analytic start-ups Paxent Technology and PredaSys, Inc. in product development BI and predictive analytics.
John Leahy/ Solutions Architect
John is an expert in Financial and Operational Performance Management and Analytics with over 25 years of experience in designing and implementing financial software solutions, product management, solution architecture, knowledge management, sales, education, and support.