Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for a creative and analytical individual with natural marketing instincts and problem-solving skills to join our North American team as a Marketing Operations Specialist. This role is responsible for accelerating lead generation activities and operational processes. The Marketing Operations Specialist will ensure that marketing success is tracked accurately, and that program assessments are data-driven and can be acted upon quickly.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to join a fast-growing organization with a product at the technological forefront of its market. We offer a flexible and dynamic work environment and plenty of opportunities to support professional growth.
- Acting as the North America CRM Administrator (Salesforce.com). This includes training all new Marketing, Sales and Pre-Sales team members as part of onboarding.
- Ensuring leads are flowing to sales efficiently and the programs are being tracked appropriately
- Monitoring the lead cycle processes to ensure compliance with established guidelines and best practices
- Managing, cleaning, and improving contact database
- Working with Salesforce to track and measure KPIs and provide insights to relevant stakeholders
- Working with 3rd party lead generation partners
- Assisting with the planning and execution of B2B marketing campaigns targeting prospects and customers, including email marketing, webinars, social marketing and events as needed
- Contributing to the planning and execution of our Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy
- BS/BA in relevant field
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Expertise in the use of list management tools, CRM tools, and marketing automation tools
- Strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects concurrently with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the B2B software industry is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and under pressure
At BOARD International we are united by our shared passion for empowering businesses to make better decisions. Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and in some cases entirely new businesses value. BOARD International improves corporate decision-making by unifying BI, predictive analytics, and CPM in a single integrated platform deployed on-premise or in the Cloud. Controlling strategic, operational, and financial processes, BOARD’s programming-free toolkit approach enables enterprises to deploy analytics applications in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional solutions. Founded in 1994, BOARD is a privately held company headquartered in Chiasso, Switzerland, with 22 global offices on five continents. BOARD International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.