Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for a highly analytical, self-motivated Management Consultant with a strong background in Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management solutions to join our Boston-based Professional Services team.
BOARD’s Professional Services team brings our customers significantly higher success rates through project implementation. The Management Consultant is focused on being the client’s advisor and championing best practices in both backend and frontend development of BOARD toolkit applications.
You’ll connect to customer data and architect multi-dimensional data models. You’ll work alongside the customer to create templates and actionable BOARD reports, dashboards, budgets and other BI and CPM applications to give users the tools they need make quick & informed data-driven decisions. Your technical expertise and business acumen will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
Your leadership qualities will inspire your growing team of 5-10 consultants to meet and eventually exceed expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to join a fast-growing organization with a product at the technological forefront of its market. We offer a flexible and dynamic work environment and plenty of opportunities to support professional growth.
- Plan, coordinate, and engineer the implementation of the BOARD BI and CPM solution from requirements and design to mentoring and delivery
- Lead, coach and develop a team of 5-10 Consultants
- Involvement in the process, from gathering requirements through the completion of implementation, according to the project’s needs
- Support the BOARD Pre-sales Team during the preparation of a Proof of Concept (POC) and product demonstrations
- Responsiveness to customer requirements and mitigation of customer concerns
- Acquire and maintain deep product knowledge and skills
- BS/BA degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Economics, or any relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in BI and CPM Project Implementation
- Experience with multi-dimensional systems (e.g.: Oracle ESSBASE, HYPERION planning, SAP BPC, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Economics
- Ability to work against very tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Ability to travel (Domestic and International)