Australia’s aged care industry is at the crossroads of change!
Disruption due to the impact of COVID19, structural reforms and increased accreditation requirements make the case for transformational change clear and compelling. But it can feel overwhelming.
Now is the time to put in place measures to ensure effective leadership and decision-making. Lack of transparency and accountability is often the result of poor data quality and low technology adoption.
Join us and hear from Paul O’Mahony, General Manager Commercial Accounting at BlueCross, as he discusses how they overcame these challenges and are now taking control across the organisation through:
- Reducing the administrative burden by automating weekly ACFI reporting for each Care Home while providing real-time data and drill-to-detail capability for operational users
- Providing optimised performance reporting per residential home, by benchmarking across all key costs against the Stewart Brown benchmark
- Real time, readily available, daily reports including care hours per occupied bed, how many hrs per FSA, usage of casual labour vs historical data, identifying variances and tackle issues immediately
- The ability to provide a transparent, and single point of truth, for finance. Thus, allowing the finance analysts to be true business partners to the Resident Managers
- Empowering decision-making across the organisation with real-time insights and scenario modelling capabilities
“Our engagement with the system has gotten better, and I think what we really see now is mass adoption at the operational level. Board has become the differentiator for us because all of the residence managers have access to their data.” Paul O’Mahony
We hope you can join us to discover how BlueCross have delivered a 30% increase in efficiency across their operations and finance teams.
Paul O'Mahony | General Manager Commercial Accounting | BlueCross
Ashley How | Managing Director | LightArc Business Performance Group