With the importance of FP&A heightened in times of crisis, companies are quickly realizing the need to invest in digitally-driven solutions that deliver greater agility to the business.
According to Microsoft and Board, the success of these investments will be determined by 5 key drivers:
- Automating the end-to-end forecasting process with IBP
- Aligning long-term scenario planning with short-term operations management
- Combining zero-based and driver-based planning
- Improving visibility and transparency through a digital boardroom
- Transforming how the office of finance is run with Cloud
In this webinar, discover how to increase revenue, reduce costs, and free up time for value-added activities by leveraging these drivers.
Sales Manager, Applications & Cloud Infrastructure at Microsoft
Head of Pre-sales and FP&A expert at Board International