Are you experiencing significant growth and already have several subsidiaries or establishments? Do you want to equip yourself with a robust and reliable solution that will allow you to easily carry out your consolidation and centralise your reporting production?
The Satriun & Board starter kit will enable you to develop statutory and management accounts and reporting in your context, taking into account the regulations in force. This harmonisation of your processes will help you gain productivity in a unified and efficient platform.
Sign up for our webinar and discover how to:
- Centralise your financial statement data in a unified system for your companies or institutions
- Reconcile data from various sources with different management styles and analyses in one centralised tool
- Reconcile differences between financial forecasts and actuals through the implementation of a single solution
- Comply with obligations and standards on regulatory changes (IFRS)
- Automate data acquisition flows to analyse them and remain productive in your business
- Automate the statutory consolidation process
This webinar will be presented in collaboration with:
Emeric Grand | Delivery Director | Satriun
Emeric has almost 18 years on various CPM solutions integration projects (consolidation, reporting, budget, standards) within different financial departments of groups of all sizes. His high level of experience in controlling and statutory consolidation acquired in Big 4 combined with his expertise in tools enable him to support his clients in the long term on group reporting problematics.
François Falcon | Manager | Satriun
François has been working for more than 9 years with the financial departments of listed groups. His involvement in EPM implementation projects and production support has given him technical expertise in the solutions and a good understanding of business and user issues.
Adnan Halilovic | Sales Manager Switzerland | Board
Adnan Halilovic joined Board in June 2018 and is responsible as Sales Manager for the French-speaking region of Switzerland. He has more than 20 years of experience in the software industry for data governance and corporate decision-making processes with a strong focus on financial and operational performances.