Board International is hosting a series of user groups in 2021 across various locations. Following the success of the first A/NZ user group that took place in August, we are excited to announce the second user meetup on the 24th of November. We would love for you to join us to connect with peers, share experiences with Board, and gain new perspectives.
The following agenda has been designed to be interactive:
- 2.00PM: Introductions
- 2:10PM: Board Company Update
- 2:20PM: Visualisations and design patterns
- 2:50PM: Break
- 2:55PM: The Resurgent Finance Leader
- Mark Woodhouse, Finance Transformation Advisor will lead a discussion on the changing role of finance and key trends shaping the future
- 3:40PM: General Discussion - Drinks, refreshments, networking
The meeting will be held virtually and in the Sydney office (restrictions permitted). Even if you can't make it for the entire session, we encourage you to sign up and join us when you can.
*Event is only open to current Board customers
* Uber Eats voucher promotion is open to all A/NZ customers who register and attend the session.
Justin McGay, Key Account Manager, Board Australia
Nic Dennis Country Manager, Board Australia
Flora Inthavong Team Leader – Professional Services, Board Australia
Mark Woodhouse, Finance Transformation Advisor