Board International is hosting a series of user groups in 2021 across various locations. We are excited to be launching the inaugural A/NZ user group on 26th August where we will gather our A/NZ customers and would love for you to join us to connect with peers, share experiences with Board, and gain new perspectives.
The following agenda has been designed to be interactive:
- 2.30PM: Welcome and introductions
- 2:45PM: Board Spring 2021 review and roadmap, including upgrade considerations and prerequisites
- 3:15PM: Customer Spotlight:
- Paul O'Mahony, General Manager Commercial Accounting at Bluecross - hear how the Board solution helps to solve the financial reporting process
- 3:45PM: Afternoon Tea and networking
- 4:00PM: Board FP&A solution overview
- 4:45PM: Discussion - User Group Charter moving forward - Including frequency, duration, content, locations
- 5:00PM: Wrap up and closing remarks
- 5:15PM: Drinks, refreshments, networking
The first meeting will be held in the Board North Sydney office with all NSW and interstate attendees welcome to attend both in-person and remote as required, subject to COVID restrictions. Even if you can't make it for the entire session, we encourage you to sign up and join us when you can.
*Event is only open to current Board customers
Justin McGay, Key Account Manager, Board Australia