Transforming CPG Planning and Analytics with Integrated Business Planning - Asia Pacific Region
An efficient supply chain is a key success factor in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry, with activities such as forecasting, promotion planning, and price planning play a vital role in achieving this. Though companies keep a close eye on operational efficiency, disparate systems in each department or division create data silos, making it difficult to gain an overall picture to use as the basis for overall company planning and forecasting.
Realising the need for change, leading businesses have taken themselves on a digital transformation journey towards an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) approach, in which data is unified across the organisation and used for centralised planning efforts. The results include an uplift in visibility, accuracy, accountability, and efficiency across the entire supply to demand.
Attend this webinar to learn how you can:
- Set and cascade strategic goals down into financial and operational objectives
- Effectively forecast and predict demand based on a foundation of accurate data
- Drive the demand planning process by simulating the impact of promotional activity on profitability, operational efficiency, and resource requirements
- Accurately conduct pricing strategies based on input from the business
- Plan headcount, production line activity, and procurement with a rough-cut capacity planning approach
- Consolidate data from multiple sources, divisions, departments, and business entities with ease, enabling their full collaboration