Board’s unified platform for analysis, simulation, and planning makes business decision-making more efficient and effective.
Sydney Lunch and Learn: Agile Planning
In collaboration with:
Most organisations have a planning process, be it in Excel or systemised in tools such as SAP, TM1 or Hyperion, but currently we’re hearing ever growing frustrations with customers planning and reporting processes that:
- Can be a slow and painful exercise for managers to execute
- The dynamic nature of business means the plans are obsolete faster than the planning process itself
- Once a year planning is the antithesis of the agile methodologies and processes organisations now have in place within today’s business
Join us for a Lunch and Learn session where you’ll learn about;
- How agile planning is revolutionising the way organisations can plan and prepare their businesses in a way that more closely aligns with strategy and the changing business dynamics of the real world.
- We will cover two key challenges an organisation has to address to implement agile planning.
- How Board will support enabling better decisions across your entire business.
Agile Planning is the future of planning with Harvard Business Review saying
“If planning and agility are both necessary, organizations have to make them work. They have to create a Venn diagram with planning on one side, agility on the other, and a practical and workable sweet-spot in the middle.”
Register to save your seat, lunch and beverages will be provided on the day.
|12:15 pm - 12:30 pm||Registration and Lunch|
|12:30 pm - 12:50 pm||Agile Planning - by Taysols|
|12:50 pm - 13:05 pm||Board Demo - by Board International|
|13:05 pm - 13:30 pm||Q&A and Close|