Reshaping Supply Chain Management with Integrated Business Planning
For many organizations, disjointed planning processes cause a lack of transparency across the supply chain, hindering the ability to make competitive decisions quickly and effectively.
Join our upcoming webinar hosted by Board and ToolsGroup to find out how an IBP platform helps organizations such as Coca-Cola, Puma, and Euronics:
- Create complete transparency of activities and performance throughout the supply chain
- Unify planning cycles across the business and drive a more collaborative approach to the creation, review, and delivery of an agreed plan
- Facilitate the sharing of accurate, reliable data across every department, increasing the accuracy of planning and reporting processes
- Enable users to forecast the potential outcome of choices to inform decision-making and make continuous adjustments to plans in response
- Provide an understanding of the value creation impact for each activity by connecting financial and operational aspects
Many leading companies, like those mentioned above, are turning to an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) approach to create a link between supply chain processes and corporate value creation.
The result? Streamlined execution of a more efficient and responsive approach to the changing demands of the business.
By combining BI, CPM, and Predictive Analytics in a single platform, Board acts as a control tower for all planning, forecasting, and reporting activities, enabling seamless integration of business-wide processes and streamlined execution across the entire supply chain.
Learn more during this 60-minute session.