A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting
Webinar in partnership with FP&A Trends
In the current changing environment, Zero-Based Budgeting transforms into a wider framework of Zero-Based FP&A. This is a concept in which ZBB principles are applied to not only expenses but also to other areas of the FP&A process. Consequently, it encourages a culture of business partnering and value creation, as well as rigorous evaluation of key business drivers.
- Zero-Based Budgeting evolution: from ZBB to Zero-Based everything
- The Key Steps for Successful Zero-Based FP&A Implementation
- ZBB as a Management System and Culture – a Practical Case Study, presented by Tom Vanoverschelde, Portfolio Finance Director at Capita
- Practical Learnings from ZBB Implementation, presented by Dawn LaDuke, Vice President FP&A Global Supply Chain at Nature's Bounty Co.
- The Role of Modern Technology in ZBB/ZB FP&A Implementation presented by Lawrence Serven, Regional Director and Thought Leader at Board International
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Our experienced panel of speakers:
- Tom Vanoverschelde, Portfolio Finance Director at Capita
- Dawn LaDuke, Vice President FP&A Global Supply Chain at Nature's Bounty Co.
- Lawrence Serven, Regional Director and Thought Leader at Board International
*If you are not able to attend the webinar, please register to receive the recording and view it later.