Moving beyond FP&A: Transforming Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting in the Office of Finance - Asia Pacific Region
Transforming Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting in the Office of Finance
As finance teams tackle the shift from financial custodian to strategic business advisor, FP&A can no longer be a standalone activity. Instead, it must form part of a collaborative, ongoing process involving stakeholders from across the organisation to deliver the accurate, real-time performance insights needed to inform decisions.
In this webinar you will discover how to make this shift, driving digital transformation with an Integrated Business Planning approach underpinned by the Board decision-making platform.
Register now to learn how to:
- Drive digital transformation across all finance activities
- Increase the accuracy of budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- Seamlessly link finance with strategic and operational goals
- Achieve business-wide transparency of performance
- Enable collaboration between teams across the organisation